This product will be available, along with other products, at the launch of our 2022 Presale.
To make sure you don't miss anything, you can subscribe to our newsletter by clicking right here. Newsletter subscribers have the advantage of being notified first about anything new (including limited stock presales), a few days before public announcements on our website and social network accounts.
To confirm the size that suits you best, please refer to our sizing chart.
With its minimalist and refined design, this light but incredibly warm mitten will follow you anywhere all winter. For an urban stroll, a walk in the woods or just a good moment outdoors with friends, milkweed will keep you warm.
Responsible and vegan product.
Harvested, designed and made in Canada.
Our mittens have been thoroughly tested during the last two winters at temperatures reaching -32°C (-25°F), with good performance. Optimal temperatures for use are between -10°C and -25°C (14°F to -13°F). Please note that in milder weather, the mittens may be too warm. Also, the perception of cold can vary for each person and with the intensity of the activity.
Our mittens' outershell is robust, waterproof, windbreaking and woven in Canada. As a test, we made 2 hours long run in heavy rain, in the Spring at an outside temperature of 5°C (41°F) and the hands of the testers stayed warm and dry.
This product includes
- 1 Lasclay mitten (right hand) with 100% milkweed insulation
- 1 Lasclay mitten (left hand) with 100% milkweed insulation
- 1 Lasclay clip made of 100% corn biopolymer
- 1 small milkweed seed packet to plant and help monarch butterflies
- 1 thank-you card illustrated by a Canadian visual artist
- Insulation: 100% Milkweed
- Outershell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 86% Recycled polyester, 14% spandex
- Palm patch: 50% cork, 50% nylon-polyurethane composite
- Wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron